Thanks to precise laser facelift technology, you can enjoy a minimally-invasive solution to aging: LazerLift! In just 30 minutes, this revolutionary procedure tightens and lifts the lower face, smooths wrinkles, and will restore the youthful curve to the neck with no scalpel, no stitches, and no scars. This is the way to feel and look naturally younger without the risks, costs, or recovery of the traditional facelift.
- The LazerLift procedure is fast and easy, and can be performed in the office in as little as 30 to 40 minutes.
- There’s no need for general anesthesia, and patients can drive themselves home after treatment. During the procedure, the doctor will place three 1.0 mm micro-incisions by the ears and the chin. The micro-incisions are smaller than the tip of a ballpoint pen and will be unnoticeable once healed. Numbing fluid will be introduced through the entry points, and will work instantaneously to ensure patient comfort throughout the procedure.
- Precisely targeted laser energy will be used to treat both the skin and the underlying layer of connective tissue that helps to provide foundation and support for the face.
- If necessary, the doctor will use a small suction cannula to remove any excess fatty deposits.
- After LazerLift, you may notice very minimal bruising and swelling for 3 to 5 days. There is no downtime, and patients can return to their normal daily activities immediately. Patients will notice some initial skin tightening, with results continuing to progress during the next 3 to 6 months following the procedure.