Our blood is made of two main components: red blood cells and plasma. The plasma contains white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors.
When we injure skin unintentionally, as with cuts or scrapes, growth factors and platelets in plasma stimulate fibroblasts, which in turn stimulate a healing response. The exact same process is triggered intentionally when lasering or injecting skin.
• Add PRP to your Thermiva treatment for
• Otherwise known as the “Vampire Facial”, a PRP infusion added to
• Add a PRP Laser Boost to your fractional CO2 FX treatment or ResurFX treatment with PRP for the ultimate skin rejuvenation on your face, neck, chest, or hands
• Our PRP Facelift allows you to have the instant results of a liquid lift with hyaluronic acid fillers, plus continued skin quality improvements for another 6 months.
And the NEWEST applications include...
• The P-shot for firmer, better quality (and reportedly larger) erections... with improved orgasm.
• PRP for hair loss stimulates the activity of even the dormant, “sleeping” hair follicles to promote new hair growth, improve hair follicle density, and thicken hair shafts.
The PRP is isolated from a sample of your own blood at our office
Anyone with thinning hair from aging, stress, or genes is a candidate for PRP. PRP naturally increases hair count, hair thickness, and the growth phase of the hair cycle. Discomfort is minimal during and after the procedure; most clients receive injections with only topical numbing, although an injected nerve block is available. Warm showers are encouraged the first few days to enhance circulation throughout the scalp. The skin is “wounded” so it’s important to avoid excessive heat with blowdrying, hair care products, and hair color for 5 days after treatment.
Best results are seen after a series of 3-4 treatment performed every 4-6 weeks. Results are visible after 2-3 treatments. Individual treatments every 6-12 months are great for continued stimulation of the stem cells and growth factors.
Also known as the Vampire Facial, this treatment gives your usual facial a regenerative kick, boosting collagen and elastin growth for a more youthful tone. After PRP is harvested, your esthetician will perform micro-needling (or microdermabrasion for a more gentle treatment) on your face, neck, chest or hands. At the end of that treatment, your PRP is carefully topically applied. Downtime can range from 2-5 days with micro-needling to none with microdermabrasion. Avoid sun exposure while healing. Be diligent with SPF 30 after healing.
Utilizing HA injectables or Sculptra in combination with injected platelet-rich plasma (PRP), you’ll have
PRP facelift is performed in 3 steps:
– 3 tablespoons of blood are drawn and centrifuged to separate platelet-rich plasma (the magic!).
– Liquid Lift fillers (Juvederm, Voluma, Vollure, Restylane Lyft, Sculptra) are injected
– Your PRP “magic serum” is injected, releasing growth factors and attracting stem cells to progressively rebuild weakened skin structure.
Decrease your healing time and enhance your laser results with this powerful PRP boost. After PRP is harvested, topical anesthetic applied for 30-60 minutes prior to your FX fractional CO2 or ResurFX treatment on your face, neck, chest or hands. Following laser, your PRP is carefully applied. Downtime can range from 1-2 days with ResurFX to 5-6 days with FX. PRP generally shortens healing times associated with laser treatments. Follow specific aftercare for any laser treatment you received (ResurFX, Fractional CO2 FX).
Thin skin doesn’t age well, whether it’s your eyelids or your vagina. The O-shot, used alone or in conjunction with ThermiVa, heightens orgasmic response, boost lubrication, stimulate
The P-shot offers men a natural solution for stronger, longer, more sustainable erections—generally immediately. After PRP is harvested, the penis is numbed with topical cream for 20 minutes, followed by a nerve block to ensure a comfortable treatment. PRP is then injected painlessly into the skin utilizing microfine needles. PRP improves blood flow response, triggers new blood vessel growth, and improves sensation for overall better erections and more satisfying orgasms. This
This treatment is for women who are happy with their breast size but would like to rejuvenate the skin around the breasts for more youthful skin tone, restored fullness, and
In addition to improved skin tone, PRP injections draw growth factors to the area for enhanced cleavage and fullness.
Before PRP treatments, we recommend that you...
Hydrate well on the day of treatment to ensure an easy blood draw
Avoid fish oil, omega-3s, and anti-inflammatories (Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve)
Take arnica on the day of treatment and for a few days to reduce bruising/swelling