For the best results from your skincare products and in-office treatments, maintenance medical grade facials are highly recommended. Not only do microdermabrasion and customized peels instantly exfoliate and hydrate aging skin, the also, most importantly, allow deeper penetration of skincare products and help prevent fine lines, acne breakouts, and age spots.
Our Cosmetic Skin & Laser Center facials include a deep physical cleanse, steam, 1-3 active steps personalized for your skin's needs, and individualized product application. Treatment options range from calming to mild exfoliation (little to no downtime) to deeper and more results-driven active/visible peels (2-3 days downtime). Medical grade facials improve overall skin health, prevent fine lines, hydrate, and allow skincare to penetrate deeper to be more effective.
Our expert aestheticians will select the treatments best for your current skin condition and concerns on the day of your treatment.
Steps may include:
- Skinceuticals Biocellulose Mask: restore and soothe irritation
- Intraceuticals O2 Treatment: instantly lift, firm, and hydrate
- AHA (lactic/glycolic acid): exfoliate and renew
- BHA (salicylic acid): decongest and reduce blemishes
- Diamondtome Microdermabrasion: exfoliate and rejuvenate
- Dermaplaning: exfoliate and eliminate peach fuzz
- Skinceuticals Boost: exfoliate and stimulate collagen
A customized deep cleanse removes dirt, debris, makeup, excess sebum, and pollutants without disrupting your skin’s natural protective barrier. Proper cleansing, exfoliation, and toning also prepares your skin cells for optimal absorption of preventive antioxidant and corrective products.
Antioxidants help skin to self-repair and prevent further damage from free radicals. It’s well known that UVA and UVB rays cause cancer and break down healthy collagen and elastin. New research proves that infrared radiation A (IRA) penetrates even deeper into the skin than UVA rays and that exposure produces free radicals. Free-radical damage causes collagen and other vital skin functions to break down, leading to premature aging. Antioxidants reduce environmental damage from free radicals, whether from the sun, air pollution, smoke, or just the very air we breathe, as well as increase SPF effectiveness.
Fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and loss of elasticity are visible changes in our skin as we age. They can be caused by collagen breakdown, slower cell turnover, and loss of moisture. Corrective products contain reparative, brightening, and exfoliating ingredients to help rehabilitate damaged skin, restoring a healthier and more youthful appearance.
Customized corrective products:
• decrease hyperpigmentation and lighten dark spots
• expel whiteheads, blackheads, and dissolve oil
• reduce pores, soften fine lines, and promote even skin tone
• promote skin tissue repair, regenerate collagen and elastin
• grow lashes darker, fuller, and longer
• regrow over-tweezed, sparse, or thinning eyebrows
Everyone knows it: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with minimum SPF 30 protection is a must – even on a cloudy day. Our sunscreens are non-comedogenic, won’t cause breakouts or clog pores, and work well for even the most sensitive skin – guaranteed!